- Two Minute Look at Joyful Practical Tantra Workshophttp://youtu.be/vrSLdUi61tE
- Leading the Joyful Practical Tantra workshop at a festival
- Permaculture/Garden Crew at the Finca (where the Retreat Center will eventually be)
- Food is a growin’ in the new greenhouse
- We are part of a new permaculture project on 120 beautiful acres. Soon we will be doing workshops there too.
Tag Archives: school
A kongo mono or howler monkey snoozing in bamboo at the Center. He’s a real inspiration for our yoga course participants.
Bella the caiman’s bad decision. She tried to eat a porcupine. It didn’t work out well for either of them. Look closely to see the porcupine’s quills.
Doing Our Courses and Workshops leads to a Joyous, Juicy, Creative, Passionate Life. Come find out what’s waiting here for you.
Celebrate Mid Summer’s Eve ceremony with us June 21 Continue reading