- Two Minute Look at Joyful Practical Tantra Workshophttp://youtu.be/vrSLdUi61tE
- Leading the Joyful Practical Tantra workshop at a festival
- Permaculture/Garden Crew at the Finca (where the Retreat Center will eventually be)
- Food is a growin’ in the new greenhouse
- We are part of a new permaculture project on 120 beautiful acres. Soon we will be doing workshops there too.
Tag Archives: animals humor
A kongo mono or howler monkey snoozing in bamboo at the Center. He’s a real inspiration for our yoga course participants.
Bella the caiman’s bad decision. She tried to eat a porcupine. It didn’t work out well for either of them. Look closely to see the porcupine’s quills.
More video filmed from the back porch of the Center. As you can see some of our residents get rowdy. Hey, when you have wings like an angel, you tend to get your way. We’re blessed by beauty all around … Continue reading